1. Where are you based?
We are Singapore based bridal shop since 2015, we provide local services. But, we also love to know overseas enquiry, why not? Lets have fun! Email or Text us!
2. What is the best way of discussing our wedding plannings with you?
We are available for a face-to-face meeting at our boutique, which located at 33 Ubi Ave 3, #01-66 (Vertex Building Tower A)
Some clients have their questions answered over social media apps, Whatsapp or Email, if they were not available at that moment or not in Singapore.
3. Uusually when is the best time for us to book your services/ confirm a wedding package with you?
We may suggest wedding couples to secure our slots at least 1 year with your confirmed wedding date. Our slots are limited and it is better to plan a pre wedding photoshoot 6-12 month in advance!
4. What are the services do you provide?
We provide a wide range wedding services. Photography, Gown, Make Up, Decoration/ Styling for both Pre-Wedding and Wedding day!
5. Can I purchase a wedding album with you and do you help us design the album?
Yes we do! We provide a complimentary wedding album design services which included in our Pre Wedding Packages. Of course you can purchase a wedding album with us too!
6. What are the modes of payment accepted?
We accept PayNow for effective convenience. Alternatively, we also accept online bank transfers and credit card payment (MasterCard, Visa, and AMEX). Kindly note that for credit card payments, a convenience fee will incur.
1. What are the Photography services do you provide?
We offer Pre-Wedding photoshoot and Wedding (Actual) Day photography services.
2. How long in advance do I need to book your Pre-Wedding photoshoot date and Wedding (Actual) Date slots?
Usually we may suggest 6-12 month in advance for your Pre-Wedding photoshoot and 6-18 month in advance for Wedding (Actual) Day.
3. How long it takes for us to get the photos?
For estimated time table:-
Wedding (Actual) Day: 2-3 month
Subjects to high/low season and availability
4. Are the photos be edited?
We provide color filter photographs and fine edited (photo-shop and all) photographs. Depends on different packages
5. I want to do more photo-shop on my body and face. If you can do some "slim" effect for me?
We will apply photo-shop "slim" functions for some Pre-Wedding photographs but usually we may suggest wedding couples to keep the most "you" as this is the best beautiful moment and most memorable journey that could be ducumented.
1. How often do you release New Collections?
We launch our new collections of gowns every 3-6 months. Each collection will be having about 10-20pcs in total of white and evening gowns.
2. Do you provide Groom's Suits?
Yes, of course! We have A La Carte or Package with wedding gowns.
3. Can I book an appointment with you for fitting?
Yes, we provide a complimentary trial fitting before you confirm the package with us!
4. What are the other services provided in the package?
All gown rental packages are inclusive of dry-cleaning and basic alteration services.
5. Do you provide accessories?
Yes we do! All gown rental packages come with complimentary rental of accessories such as veil, a bridal petticoat (can can), necklace and earrings. If you need a silk bridal bouquet, let us know!
6. Oh! I am a plus size bride to be. Do you have any Gowns that suit me?
Of course! We are carrying UK 6 - UK 14 gown collections. If you have more requests or need special arrangement, check with us please! We will always do our best to fulfil your dream.
7. How long do you need for an alteration?
It depends on the degree of alteration, usually takes about 7-14 days or shorter time!
8. How long can I rent the Gowns/Suits for?
The default gown rental period is 3 days – inclusive of the day of collection and return. For overseas pre-wedding photoshoots, the rental period will be extended depending on the days of travel and there will be additional charges. Check with us!